As we mentioned in the previous post, the most beautiful dresses are seen in the Oscar’s Red Carpet. In today’s article we are choosing the Best Oscar Winning Dresses Pt 2. What you will find here is plenty of elegance, classics, simplicity, but yet very luxurious couture’s. There is a lot of contrast between each celebrity’s styles. Some of them wear more ball like dresses, and some prefer simple, elegant dresses. I prefer the second choice, so my favorite one is Gwyneth Paltrow with her elegant white dress. What is your favorite choice?
This time from the beautiful Penelope Cruz in Atelier Versace and Hilary Swank in Guy Laroche, to the amazing Charlize Theron in Dior Couture and Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford, in our Best Oscar Winning Dresses Pt 2 article.
- Penelope Cruz may have missed out on the Best Actress Oscar at the 2007 Oscars, but she ensured a place in every best-dressed list going for her romantic Atelier Versace blush gown.
Penelope Cruz in Atelier Versace
- Hilary Swank collected her Best Actress Oscar in 2005 in a Guy Laroche gown comprised of 27 yards of silk jersey. The dress appeared demure from the front, but featured a low-skimming cut-away panel at the back.
Hilary Swank in Guy Laroche
- In 2004, at the height of their fame as a couple, Sienna Miller escorted Jude Law, down the red carpet in a Williamson dress. The look was a perfect fit for her signature boho style that the world was obsessed with emulating.
Sienna Miller in Matthew Williamson
- A modern-day Oscars classic, Lupita Nyong’o wore a pale blue plunging Prada gown to collect her Best Supporting Actress Oscar for 12 Years A Slave in 2014 – and topped every best-dressed list in the process.
Lupita Nyong’o in Prada
- Reese Witherspoon wore a vintage Dior gown in 2006, the year she was named Best Actress for her role in Walk The Line. She’d found the gown herself in a boutique in Paris.
Reese Witherspoon in Dior
- The Dior Couture gown with a four-foot train that Charlize Theron wore in 2005, managed to out-glamour the Gucci dress that she had worn the year before.
Charlize Theron in Dior Couture
- Gwyneth Paltrow walked the 2012 Oscars red carpet in a white Tom Ford dress with cape that was praised for its elegance.
Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford
Credits for this article goes here.
Thank you for visiting and reading. I hope you enjoy!