It’s been a long times since our last DIY nail tutorial. I’ve recently seen a beautiful navy dress out in a store and I realized that navy is never out fashioned too. It came up to my mind that it would look great as nail art. Those cute little details are always so important and noticeable. So, I’ve searched for some Navy blue nail art design ideas and I would like to share them with you.
Nails have always been a great ornament and a great addition to your clothing. The design of the nail plate can be as simple or as artistic creation. Here is our simple choice of Navy blue nail art design.
1. First, start off with two coats of China Glaze First Mate, a navy creme, a white creme with a grey undertone, for the ring fingers. Color the main/ background colors first.
Main color first
Instead of going with the traditional stripes, be creative and try something different. You can change the stripes into dotes, like on the photo below. If you have difficulties with the dots, find something to use as a pattern.
Filling with dots
As a final step, to make them look even cooler than this, you can add a small anchor sign over the white. See the photo below.
2. Another example as simple as the first, with a small difference, using stripes instead of dots and a mix of colors. You have the freedom to mix the shape of stripes or the little signs as you want. If they are thinner or wider, if there will be more space between them or not.
Navy blue nail art
3. Here is another idea as a mix of the previous two examples. It’s all about mixing up the colors, shapes, details. You have plenty of choices.
Navy nail art
4. Using different shades of blue will give a great look too. It all depends on the clothes you are wearing. If it’s a bright blue, sky blue, deep blue color. You can use it all and still look navy. Here’s another cute design.
Matte navy blue art
5. Today you can find any tone of blue in the collections of famous brands. Women who have decided to try blue and blue manicure are always happy with the end result. In this one, instead of anchors or ship’s wheel, there is a little heart.
Navy blue heart
All of this examples are very simple. With a little patience and love for nail art, you can create beautiful designs.
Thank you for visiting and reading. I hope you enjoy!